- Alexander et al (2017) The Macroeconomic Relevance of Bank and Nonbank Credit: An Exploration of U.S. Data. Journal of Financial Stability, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfs.2017.06.009
- Mason, J and A Jayadev (2014) The post-1980 debt disinflation: an exercise in historical accounting. Review of Keynesian Economics, Vol. 3 No. 3, Autumn 2015, pp. 314–335
- Berger, A. and Sedunov, J. (2017) Bank liquidity creation and real economic output.. Volume 81, August 2017, Pages 1-19.
- A Bertay, D. Gong and W Wagner (2017) Securitization and economic activity: The credit composition channel. Journal of Financial Stability, Volume 28, February 2017, Pages 225-239
- Bridges, J, C Jackson and D McGregor. Te role of credit in five decades of recessions. Bank of England Staff Working Paper No. 659
- Favilukis, J, X Lin,and X Zhao (2017) Slowdown in bank credit growth: Aggregate demand or bank non-performing assets?
- Hofmann, B and G Peersman (2017) Monetary Policy Transmission and Tradeoffs in the United States: Old and New. Bank for Int'l Settlements WP 649
- McLeay, M, A Radia and R Thomas (2017), Money creation in the modern economy - Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin 2014 Q1
- Jarmuzek, M and R Rozenov (2017) Excessive Private Sector Leverage and Its Drivers : Evidence from Advanced Economies. IMF Working Paper Wp17.72
- Arcand, JL, E Berkes and U Panizza (2012) Too Much Finance? IMF working paper WP/12/161
- Mason, J and A Jayadev (2015), The Post-1980 Debt Disinflation: An Exercise in Historical Accounting
- Drehmann, M, M Juselius and A Korinek (2017) Accounting for debt service: the painful legacy of credit boom.s BIS Working Papers No 645
- Islam, Roumeen (2017) Credit Composition, Output Composition, and External Balances. Wordl Bank Policy Research Working Paper 8082